The main theme is “Driving Mental Revolution in the Psychological Century: Enhacing Psychological Services for a Better Future“. There are a wide range of topics on the topic category list, which will allow participants to share experiences from diverse research fields, methods, and applications. Please see the important dates and be sure to submit your research before the deadline.*
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Word limit for presentation titles is 30 words (in English).
- Word limit for abstracts is 200 words (in English).
- For presentations on empirical studies, data collection and all analyses must be completed prior to submission.
- Abstracts cannot be modified once they have been submitted.
Full Paper Guidelines
- Full paper should not exceed 7000 words
- Full paper should be in .doc or .docx format and titled according to the following rule: FULLPAPER_[First Author Name]_[Title].doc
- Download Full Paper Guidelines for Author for detailed information on how the paper should be written.
- Download Full Paper Submission Procedure for detailed information on how to submit your full paper.
- You should notice that you need to upload your full paper via ARUPS account and also send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: FULLPAPER Submission [Abstract ID…]).
The Presentation Formats
- Oral presentations: individual or co-authored paper. The duration of an oral presentation is 15 minutes, including discussion time.
- Poster presentations: individual or co-authored poster. The size of a poster should be 120 cm (height) x 80 cm (width).
- Contributed Symposia:
- Should consist of three to five presentations, plus a discussion on a specific topic
- Speakers of a symposium should be from at least two different countries in terms of their affiliated universities/institutes
- Duration of a symposium is 90 minutes
The organizer of a contributed symposium should first submit a proposal in the form of an abstract describing the purpose and structure of the symposium through the ARUPS2017 registration page (opening on September 1, 2016). The deadline for symposium abstract submission is January 1, 2017 (no later than 24:00 Indonesia Standard Time).
If accepted, the organizer will receive a “symposium code”. The organizer must then inform all symposium speakers of the symposium code. Each speaker should then submit an abstract for review using the symposium code through the ARUPS2017 registration page. The deadline for submission of speakers’ abstracts is February 15, 2017 (no later than 24:00 Indonesia Standard Time). The organizer is responsible for fulfilling the requirements for a symposium as described above.
- The total number of presentations per participant as a first presenter should be no more than two, including any combination of oral presentations, poster presentations, and symposia.
- We will try to comply with the authors’ preferred presentation method (oral or poster), but due to venue capacity, we may advise some authors to change the form of presentation.